Adaptive Body Boost Program is proof to the old saying ‘Knowledge is Power’. For years, we’ve all been tricked into thinking we can’t eat certain items, we can’t eat at certain times, we have to exercise to this level of extremity – and the list goes on. We all believed it because we didn’t have the information needed to understand that achieving optimal health is much easier than what the health, fitness, and food industry wants you to think.
But why would they lie to us all of these years? At the end of the day, health, fitness and food companies are businesses. They need profits and those profits come from repeat customers. If everyone knew how to actually lose all the weight they can’t seem to get rid of, no one would need those companies and the industry would take a huge financial hit. So, they give you just enough information to help you see results but not enough information for you to reach your goals. But that’s about to change.
About the Adaptive Body Boost Program
If you’re looking for a simple process that will provide results, you’ve found it. The Adaptive Body Boost Program is based on how the body works, or rather, is supposed to work on a cellular level. By understanding how the body functions, you know what it needs to provide you with the results you’re looking for.
However, this system isn’t just a weight loss program; it’s a complete, thorough body transformation system. It doesn’t focus on “you have to eat this to lose 5 pounds,” or any of that nonsense.
Instead, it focuses on what your body needs on a cellular level and by providing it, you see results. And those results don’t start and finish at your exterior. The program positively affects your mental, emotional and physical health.
About the Author of Adaptive Body Boost
If you’ve ever read a health and fitness magazine such as Muscles and Performance or Iron Man, you’ve likely heard of Thomas Delauer. He’s highly renowned within the industry – so much so that he’s sought after by the biggest celebrities today. His approach is unique in the sense that he doesn’t fill your head – or body – with nonsense. He tells you the truth and he educates his clients on what works and why, which is why he’s dubbed as one of the best celebrity trainers and nutritionists today.
Quick Overview of the Adaptive Body Boost Program
The Adaptive Body Boost program is an online system you gain access to as soon as you make the purchase. It comes with seven different videos and a highly beneficial eBook, which I found to be one of the best out there. While the videos are definitely great and include some valuable information, tips and tricks, the true power of the program lies within the eBook. So, grab your reading glasses.
To give you a better understanding of just how fabulous this system is, here are some of my favorite things I learned.
- 27% of people surveyed on “stress in America” reported a lack of willpower as being the biggest barrier to change
- When you lose weight by limiting food intake, you’ll experience fatigue, brain fog and difficulty sticking to your diet
- Food addiction can be associated with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, osteoarthritis in the knees, back and hips, fungal infections, shortness of breath and many other common health concerns
- Chronic inflammation is a rising health crisis in Westernized countries due to high-stress levels and can be linked to asthma, ulcers, arthritis, Crohn’s disease, and much more
- Carbohydrates tell your pancreas to release insulin, and the insulin then signals for the body to stop releasing fatty acids which causes the fats to be stored
- Study showed people eating on the ketogenic diet who did resistance-training three times a week experienced greater muscle mass increase, greater lean body mass increase and a greater fat mass decrease
- The ketogenic diet has been proven to offer mood balancing efforts for those with bipolar
- Sugar withdrawal can cause anger, anxiety, cravings, depression, dizziness, fatigue, flu-like reaction, headaches, irritability, the shakes, and much more
I could go on and on with the amazing things you learn throughout the Adaptive Body Boost program but I need to leave some things for you to read on your own. But I also wanted to give you a look at what the meal plans are like with this program.
Each meal is written out for you with various options for you to choose from. Each item comes with valuable information pertaining to its contents, such as the amount of protein you get. There’s always a scale you can use to adjust your meal plan to suit your needs.
So, a day following the program might consist of:
- Eggs in the morning with cheddar cheese, 4 slices of bacon and pork sausage
- For lunch, a burger with organic cheese, canola mayonnaise, bacon with a side of asparagus
- For a snack, peanut butter and an apple
- For dinner, beef Bolognese with mozzarella cheese, zucchini and salmon
In other words, you aren’t going to starve or deprive your taste buds of flavor when you start this program. More importantly, you should never deprive yourself because as Thomas says, “You wouldn’t drive a car without gas in it.” So, continue to eat the foods you love.
Learn why and how you can still enjoy cheese, nuts, beef, bacon, butter and everything else you love today with the Adaptive Body Boost program. You can have confidence knowing there’s a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee available if you decide this system isn’t for you but I really can’t see why anyone would ever forfeit their health and weight loss goals when so little effort is needed. This program really is one of the simplest processes out there. So, capitalize on the opportunity today and get your hands on a copy of the Adaptive Body Boost program.