Anabolic Reload is an online program designed for men who are eager to get ripped without having to spend hours in the gym or worse, risk getting injured from lifting heavy weights. While it’s easy to assume that a ripped body isn’t in the cards for you once you hit your 40’s, 50’s, 60’s or older, you couldn’t be any more mistaken. The secret is that you have to change the way you work out, just as you did when you went from being a teenager and gaining muscle just by thinking about it to being a man and having to actually workout for a muscular build. Your body changes and it makes sense that your exercise regime should also follow in suit. And well, that’s exactly what Anabolic Reload is here to teach you. So, whether you’re still thriving in your 30s or are starting to struggle in your 40’s, 50’s, or 60’s and are looking for an effective way to get ripped and one that is suited for your age, you’ve come to the right place.
What is Anabolic Reload About?
Just when you think that getting ripped or building lean muscle simply isn’t possible at your age, you stumble across this program. Anabolic Reload is a unique online fitness and nutritional bodybuilding guide for men over the age of 30. So, whether you’re in your 30’s, 40’s, 50’s or beyond, you can still achieve lean, mean muscle growth without having to lift heavy weights or spend hours in the gym. It’s all about erupting anabolic hormones that stimulate your muscles and that give you a ‘second wind’ with your body simply by using sensible bodybuilding strategies created for men over 30. The best part? You can avoid demanding workouts and intense dieting.
Anabolic Reload is highly focused on doing less reps to minimize the pressure being put on your body all the while still training hard enough to get the results you’re after.
Everything can be found within the three eBooks you receive when you start the program, which are:
- The Main Program
- Size Surge Workouts
- X-treme Lean Nutrition Manual
As you can see, the program incorporates both fitness and diet to ensure a healthy, comprehensive and sustainable way to build muscle and to continue doing so. I will explain these different eBooks more precisely in just a moment, but first, let’s talk about the bonuses you get:
- The Bodyweight Edition
- Free Unannounced 101 All Natural Testosterone Boosters
Unlike many other programs, these bonuses are actually created by the same author, making them extensions to the main program. Sure, you don’t have to use them to see results but if you wish to maximize your potential, you have the bonuses to do just that. Plus, it’s better than receiving “bonuses” that have absolutely nothing to do with you or your goals.
Additionally, everything can be downloaded right onto your desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet. This makes it incredibly easy to commit to the regime as you can do it whenever or wherever you are. Perhaps one day you’re at the gym or another day you want to work out at home, or maybe you’re on vacation or traveling for work – either way, you have the program with you.
Now, another thing worth mentioning is that you do receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee which is always nice. This is more than enough time to start the program and see if it’s something you’d like to commit to.
Who Are The Creators of Anabolic Reload?
Steve Holman and Jonathan Lawson are the creators of Anabolic Reload. Steve is a highly renowned figure in the bodybuilding industry, a best-selling fitness author, and the editor-in-chief of Iron Man Magazine for 25 years. His experience is exceptional.
As for Jonathan, he is a prime example of what this program can do for you. He has experienced all the roadblocks a man his age (58-years-old) will face while trying to build muscle and after switching to the Anabolic Reload, he was able to finally achieve his goals. Now, this is huge because most programs use fake names and made-up characters to show their programs’ potential but not this one. Jonathan Lawson is a real guy with real results.
Overview of the Anabolic Reload Program
A bodybuilding program designed specifically for men over the age of 30 who are having difficulties retaining and building muscle? Yes, that’s exactly what this program is. However, there’s much more to it than strategic bodybuilding techniques and limited reps. To give you a better idea of what you get when you start Anabolic Reload, here is a sneak peek at the topics covered:
The Main Program
- Chapter 1: Max Growth Fiber Activation for Major Mass Creation
- Chapter 2: Study 1: High Rep First Mass Burst
- Chapter 3: Study 2: Muscle Training Frequency
- Chapter 4: Study 3: The Anabolic Switch
- Chapter 5: Three Keys for Freaky Hypertrophy
- Chapter 6: Hypertrophic Progression
- Chapter 7: The Program’s Regime
- Chapter 8: Old School, New Muscle: The Over-40 STX Workout
- Chapter 9: Reload for Ultimate Mass
Size Surge Workouts
- Chapter 1: Revving Up For Radical Results
- Chapter 2: Recharge Your Anabolic Drive
- Chapter 3: The Incredible Colorado Experiment
- Chapter 4: Phase 1: Your Primer Program
- Chapter 5: Phase 2: Multi-Angular Mass Blast
- Chapter 6: The Mass 4X Workout: Phase 2 Density for New Muscle Immensity
- Chapter 7: Eat to Grow
- Chapter 8: Serious Size Surge Supplements
- Chapter 9: The 7 Sacred Rules of Packing on Muscle Weight
- Chapter 10: David Rylah: High Intensity Thunder Down Under
X-Treme Lean Nutritional Guide
- Chapter 1: Eat More, Lose Fat
- Chapter 2: No Carb, Low Carb or Slow Carb?
- Chapter 3: X-Citing Transformations
- Chapter 4: Cheat Your Way to Leanness
- Chapter 5: X-Treme Lean Diets
- Chapter 6: Feminine X-ploits
- Chapter 7: X-Treme Lean Nutrients
- Chapter 8: X-Treme Lean Training
- Chapter 9: X-Treme Lean Q&A
From your fitness to your diet, everything is provided to you in the Anabolic Reload. However, most importantly, everything has been strategically picked for men over the age of 30 who are tired of “aging” and who want to build lean, mean muscle. Like I said, your body changes, so it only makes sense to have a fitness and diet regime that does the same. And that’s precisely what this program is. Plus, with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee you have nothing to lose.