Visual Impact Muscle Building is a workout program for men who want to look like the guy in the underwear billboard, rather than Mr. Olympia. It is designed to help you build the lean, muscular, attractive physique that you see on Hollywood actors, not the bulky, large muscles of a body-builder. This is a physique that looks great in clothes or on the beach and it’s what many women find most attractive.
So, how does the Visual Impact Muscle Building program differ from an ordinary bodybuilding program? How does it help you to achieve your goals of a Hollywood physique? Let’s take a look at what this program is all about and what you will learn if you choose to download it.
What is Visual Impact Muscle Building About?
Many bodybuilders have a large waist, due to a lot of deadlifting and squatting. These exercises will increase your core strength and will thicken up your waist. While this can be good if that is what you are going for, many men prefer the lean and tapered v-look.
Also, squats can make your legs huge which can make your body look imbalanced and bulky. If you have a lot of muscle on your lower body, your upper body can look smaller in comparison. So, you may have gained 30 pounds of muscle, but most of it ended up on your thighs, waist and butt.
The program is designed to teach you how to workout so that you can keep your body looking lean and well-proportioned. The goal is a sharp, angular look that makes you look ripped, rather than rounded.
Who is the Creator of Visual Impact Muscle Building?
This program was created by a man named Rusty Moore. He has 25 years of experience in the fitness industry and he has produced a lot of training materials. He created the program because he know that many people want to look like a male model rather than a beefy bodybuilder.
So, he put together the program in order to help people achieve this physique. He believes that his fitness tips are solid and they are much more impactful than what you would learn from the typical personal trainer.
Summary of Visual Impact Muscle Building
One of the main ideas within the program is that lower reps build dense muscle and more strength, while higher reps build bigger but softer and more bulky muscle. So, how is the program structured and what will you learn? Here is how the information is organised:
- First of all, you will learn about “Sarcoplasmic Hypertrophy.” This might sound complicated, but the basic idea is that you will be gaining as much muscle as possible through high reps with high volume, which will fatigue your muscles.
- Secondly, you will work on strength and muscle gains in order to increase your muscular density. You will reduce the amount of high rep work at this stage and you will usually be lifting around 5 reps.
- In the third phase of the program, you will start to lift the heaviest weights that you can handle, as this is when you are going for max density and definition. The program claims that this stage will allow you to shed your body fat and reveal your muscles.
- The program also explains what a mass building set will actually “feel” like. This is important, as you can be sure that each set is building your muscles instead of just making you sore.
- You’ll learn how to split up your routine so that you don’t accidentally add too much mass to your legs, hips and butt.
- The program also includes information on how to build density in your abs rather than size, so that you can have that deep six pack without increasing your waistline.
The program is very well laid out and shows you how you can progress from stage to stage. The exercises are explained clearly and the workouts are easy to follow along with.
Benefits of Visual Impact Muscle Building
What are the benefits to following along with this training system? Here are some of the perks that the program promises.
- You won’t end up “bulky” and huge like a bodybuilder, your physique will be lean, attractive and more like a male underwear model or an actor.
- It is a flexible system that can be adjusted to 4,6 or 9 months depending on your goals. You will be able to stop at phase 2, progress to phase 3 or go through the phases at your own pace depending on your needs.
- You don’t necessarily have to be at a gym. You can use a range of equipment options, including machines, free weights and body weights. Anything goes, as long as you follow along with the guidelines.
- The workouts in the program are short, simple and work great. You only need to work out about three times per week and you only have to spend 45 minutes in the gym each time.
- There’s not really any other program like it on the market, as most other workout plans focus on gaining muscle rather than aesthetics.
Visual Impact Muscle Building is a program that is designed for men who want to look like Ryan Reynolds rather than Frank Zane. It is all about lean, sculpted muscle that looks natural and pleasing to the eye. The theories within this program are unconventional and they are not in line with the traditional fat loss methods and muscle building systems of bodybuilding in the past.
One of the great things about this program is that it comes with a money back guarantee. If you don’t find the program helpful or you try it and don’t experience success, you have a full 60 days to ask for your money back. Rusty Moore offers this promise because he is 100% confident in the success of the program. This means that there really is no risk in giving the program a try. It just might be your ticket to the dream physique that you have always wanted.