PianoForAll is for anyone who would love to play piano, but thinks that learning this musical instrument will be too time consuming or difficult.
Maybe you have tried to learn to play the piano in your youth and you remember frustrating and discouraging lessons that included boring scales, memorizing of sheet music and endless repetition. This course approaches learning how to play the piano in a very different way than the traditional methods, which makes it a very attractive way to learn. It promises to teach you piano skills in a much more effective way than other courses, so that you can be playing songs that you recognise in a very short time.
So, what makes this program different from the others and a good investment if you want to learn how to play the piano? Let’s take a closer look into the PianoForAll program and see what it has to offer.
What is the PianoForAll Program About?
Here are some important things that you should know about the program:
- Although most traditional music learning will start with theory and learning how to read music notation, this program doesn’t start there. Instead, the course will start you right away with playing music using keyboard diagrams.
- This doesn’t mean that you won’t learn how to read standard music notation, it just means that you will learn the notation as you go along, so that you can start playing recognisable songs quite quickly rather than being stuck on boring scales.
- PianoForAll is a program that is designed for the beginner piano player, so that they can improve their skills and get confident enough to play songs. If you are already an advanced pianist you might learn a little bit from this program about improvising and creativity, but it’s mostly for beginner learners.
- The PianoForAll program doesn’t include access to forums, chat rooms or other interactive learning environments where you would be able to contact others who are working on this program.
- The video and audio quality are somewhat lacking compared to some of the other products that are similar.
- The PianoForAll system will teach you how to understand chords and sheet music, so that you can learn how to improvise and create your own music. After all, when you learned how to read and write you didn’t just memorize other people’s sentences – you learned how to use words so that you could create sentences of your own!
Who is the Author of PianoForAll?
The author of this program is a man named Robin Hall, who is a professional piano player and piano teacher. He gets a lot of positive reviews for his piano instruction, as he has a wonderful teaching method and he explains things in a very easy to understand way. He breaks down the complex subjects and he is a very encouraging teacher.
Brief Summary of PianoForAll
So, what will you learn when you download the PianoForAll program and look inside? Here are some of the lessons that are included in this program:
- The PianoForAll course contains 10 different ebooks, which include 200 video and 500 audio demonstrations.
- How to play by ear, so that you don’t have to rely on sheet music.
- How to play blues and rock and roll music.
- How to play the most basic chords to a variety of rhythms, so that you can make popular songs.
- How to play a range of different songs, including ballads, jazz piano, blues and much more.
- In the advanced sections of the program you will learn how to speed read and you will also learn how to improvise on the piano and make up your own songs.
Benefits of PianoForAll
When you follow along with this program, you will be given straightforward and easy to understand lessons that you can follow along with in order to learn how to play the piano. What are the benefits of this? Here are some of the perks that learning this skill can offer:
- Playing the piano will sharpen your fine motor skills and improve your hand-eye coordination.
- There has been research that has shown that when older adults take piano lessons this results in increased levels of very important Human Growth Hormone, which is known to slow the effects of aging.
- Having more music in your life has been shown to reduce anxiety, improve your heart rate and boost your respiratory system. It can also lower your blood pressure and increase your immune response.
- Practicing the piano will improve your intellectual ability, as it activates similar parts of the brain as are used in math and spatial reasoning. Studies have shown that students who play the piano perform better in their classes and on exams.
- There have also been studies that show that playing piano improves mental health, people who make music tend to experience less depression, anxiety and loneliness.
- Playing the piano inspires you to be creative every day, which is very good for your brain. This is perhaps why musicians tend to be better able to think outside the box and are excellent problem solvers.
Plus, one of the big benefits of this program is that you will only need to practice for 20 to 30 minutes per day. (However, you might be enjoying it so much that you will want to practice for longer.)
Robin is very confident in the success of this program and he truly believes that it will teach you to play the piano within weeks. He is so confident that it will work for you that he offers a 100% money back guarantee.
This means that you can try the program for 60 days and if it doesn’t work for you, them you can simply ask for your money back – no questions asked. That gives you a chance to try the PianoForAll method and see if this program works for learning piano – with no risk involved.