Anabolic Stretching could be the book that takes your bodybuilding progress to the next level.
When you were younger, you were probably told that you should stretch before a workout. After all, that’s the conventional wisdom and it seems to make sense. You were always told that stretching your muscles before activity helped to make sure that they didn’t get injured.
However, this interesting book argues that conventional stretching is actually not that great for you and can increase your risk of injury. Instead, it explains that anabolic stretching is the way to go. What is this program about, you might ask? Why is it better for your body? Can it really help you to grow more muscle? Let’s take a look into this program to learn more about it and see how it can help you.
What is Anabolic Stretching Program About?
What do you need to know about Anabolic Stretching? Here are some of the most important facts that you will learn when you delve into this interesting fitness guide:
- First of all, one of the main things that you will learn from this book is that conventional methods of stretching are really not that great for your fitness.
- The typical practice of stretching before a workout is actually bad for your muscles. Stretching them when they are cold can result in damage and micro-tears.
- It is actually better to stretch when your muscles are warmed up, such as during and after a workout.
- When you stretch out your muscles after your workout, you will receive a powerful effect. The connective tissue of your muscles will already be stretched due to the increased blood pumping throughout your body. By stretching them now, you will be increasing their growth potential.
- Also, the technique that you have been using has got to change, according to this book. There is a method of Anabolic Stretching that is much more powerful.
Who is the Creator of Anabolic Stretching?
This program was created by a guy named Peter Tzemis. Here’s what you need to know about him:
- He used to struggle with weight lifting and growing his physique. He eventually figured out that it was the conventional method of stretching that was holding him back.
- According to Peter, this was frustrating and never allowed him to achieve the results he wanted.
- At one point, Peter was lucky enough to stumble across an Anabolic Stretching trick that was quite simple, yet had a very powerful effect on his muscle building.
- He started to perform the technique and he saw a surprising growth in his muscles. He was breaking through his barriers and goals in a way that he had never done before.
- He wanted to share the techniques so that he could help others, which is why he put together this book. He laid out all of the stretching techniques in a clear and straightforward way – so that everyone could learn from his strategies.
Summary of Anabolic Stretching
How does this program work? What is it all about? Here are some of the important things that you need to know about the Anabolic Stretching program:
- The program explains the difference between the conventional methods of stretching and the anabolic style and why the anabolic stretch is so much better for you.
- You will also get step by step instructions on how you can complete anabolic stretches and receive the benefits.
- For example, you can do an anabolic stretch in many different weight lifting positions, including incline pec fly and bicep curls.
- What you do is to perform the weight lifting move until you reach complete failure. Then, you stretch yourself out and let the weight stretch your muscles for 30 seconds.
- This is painful, but if you can breathe slowly and think your way through the pain, it’s really worth it.
- Afterwards, you can rest and then repeat the process a few more times. According to the book, this method of lifting weights will allow you to increase your muscle mass much more quickly than any other technique out there.
Benefits of Anabolic Stretching
So, what are the benefits that are associated with this type of stretching? Let’s take a look at some of the perks that it will offer:
- According to the studies cited in the book, this type of stretching will strengthen your tendons and ligaments which will improve your athletic performance.
- This type of stretching will also improve your flexibility, which means that you will be able to do more and achieve more – especially when it comes to sports and other activities.
- The book is very easy to understand and it can be followed along with, even if you are pretty new to weight lifting, fitness or any of this type of thing.
- The program is affordable for everyone and it is a lot cheaper than hiring a professional trainer.
According to the information surrounding this book, the benefits of Anabolic Stretching have been demonstrated by actual studies and experiments in the world of fitness and health. However, you still might be skeptical about whether or not this will work for you. After all, there are a lot of health and fitness programs online, each claiming to help you achieve the greatest body. How do you know which one is going to work for you?
The best thing to do is to try the program and see if Anabolic Stretching really works. The great news is that this program comes with a 60 day money back guarantee. So, if you try it and it really doesn’t work for you, then you can get your money back – no questions asked. This means that there really is no risk involved if you want to give the program a try.
If it does work, it could be the health and fitness solution that you have been looking for and the strategy that you need in order to build your muscles bigger than they have ever been before.