Military Battery Reconditioning System is the program you’re going to wish you didn’t pass up on the next time the power goes out or your car battery dies. We live in a digital world where everything from our toothbrushes to our automobiles are powered by batteries. Unfortunately, they’re also incredibly expensive to replace especially if you have to do so on the regular. Now, this might not seem like a big deal but let’s also consider the fact that the world is seeing significantly more power outages and natural disasters. Without knowing how to recondition batteries, you’re essentially left sitting in the dark with no power… Or going to the neighbor’s house who does know how to recondition batteries. Well, now you won’t have to do either of those because Military Battery Reconditioning System is here to save the day… As cliché as that may sound.
What is the Military Battery Reconditioning System About?
To put it simply, the program is the ultimate guide to everything-batteries. It’s an online system that not only teaches you the ins and outs of all batteries, but it also shows you how to reconditioning and repair them on your own so you can start saving some money! As an added bonus, knowing how to generate some power with dead or broken batteries also increases your chances of survival come the zombie apocalypse. Jokes aside, it will help you out whenever there is a blackout, natural disaster or another tragic event that knocks out the digital world’s lifeline – the power.
Now, the interesting thing is that we aren’t just talking about regular ole’ batteries that are sitting in your television remote. Instead, Military Battery Reconditioning System goes over everything from computer batteries to smartphone batteries, rechargeable batteries, car batteries and more. There are very few types that aren’t included in this guide.
More importantly, you learn value information from the hazards to the tools needed, the proper way to test batteries, etc. The program serves as the training manual to batteries, making it exceptionally easy to harness the benefits (and skillset) needed to save some money and energy while increasing the safety and convenience of your loved ones the next time the power goes out.
You also receive some bonuses at no extra charge to you. They aren’t about batteries, but as you can see, they can certain coincide with one another. The bonuses are:
- Bonus: Blackout Survival Kit
- A Free Hybeam Tactical Flashlight
- A Free Pop Lamp
- A Free Every Stryke Match
Pretty much, you’re set up for ultimate survival.
A component of the program that had me raising my eyebrows is that it’s all online. At first, I thought it was kind of interesting to have a battery reconditioning program combined with a blackout survival kit in digital format. However, it’s actually a huge benefit as you can access the program whenever and wherever you are – yes, even in the dark. As long as your laptop, desktop, smartphone or tablet has some juice, you can find the information you need to get back up and running.
Overview of the Military Battery Reconditioning System
How comprehensive could a program about batteries be? Take a look! Here’s a sneak peek at the things you learn when you start the Military Battery Reconditioning System:
Chapter 1: Introduction
- Why do batteries need to be reconditioned?
- Is it possible to do it yourself?
- How easy is it?
- How much can you save?
- What type of batteries can you recondition?
- The difference between reconditioning and recharging
Chapter 2: Reconditioning Lead-Acid Batteries/Car Batteries
- The essential components of a lead-acid battery
- The types of Lead Acid batteries
- Flooded Lead-Acid batteries
- Sealed Lead-Acid Batteries
- The most common problems with Lead Acid batteries
- Equipment Needed for Lead Acid battery testing
- Safety measures
- Steps in testing lead acid batteries
- Reconditioning lead-acid batteries
- Maintaining Lead Acid batteries
Chapter 3: How to Recondition Rechargeable Batteries
- An overview of how rechargeable batteries work
- Types of rechargeable batteries
- Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cd) batteries
- Nickel-Metal Hydride (Ni-MH) batteries
- Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) batteries
- Maintaining your Li-Ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd batteries
- Essential tools and supplies for reconditioning rechargeable batteries
- Testing rechargeable batteries
- Using a battery analyzer to test rechargeable batteries
- How to recondition rechargeable batteries
- Reconditioning a battery using a battery analyzer
- How to rejuvenate rechargeable batteries
- How to fix a reversed cell
Chapter 4: How to Recondition Computer and Phone Batteries
- Types of laptop/phone batteries
- How to recondition Ni-MH batteries
- How to recondition Li-Ion batteries
- How to recondition Nickel-Cadmium batteries
- Extensive tips for improving the life of your smartphone battery
Chapter 5: How to Recondition Solar Batteries
- Types of solar batteries
- Flood Lead Acid batteries
- Gel batteries
- AGM batteries
- How to recondition flooded batteries
- Maintaining flood Lead Acid batteries
- How to recondition Gel batteries
- Refilling a gel batteries
- Testing Gel batteries
- Maintaining Gel batteries
- How to recondition Absorbed Glass Matt (AGM) batteries
- Factors to consider when choosing a solar battery
Chapter 6: How to Optimize the Life and Performance of your Battery
- What is battery life cycle?
- Factors that affect battery performance and life (12 in total)
- Simple ways of improving battery life (8 in total)
Chapter 7: Renewable Energy: How to Make Your Home Energy Sufficient and Save Money
- Wind energy
- Solar energy
You will also get free bonuses and the Blackout Survival Kit and you’re pretty much prepared for anything the world sends your way.
Now, if you’re still uncertain as to whether or not you have the experience or skill set needed to recondition batteries, rest be assured. Military Battery Reconditioning System comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can try it out and see just how easy it is to recondition batteries and to save some money. Heck, before you know it, you’ll be driving around on garbage-night picking up washers, dryers, televisions, old cars from the curb. It’s a great way to make some extra income too and considering you have all the training you need from this program, why not?
Start Military Battery Reconditioning System today and be prepared for tomorrow.