The Beach Belly weight loss program is only for women – so if you are a man reading this who wants to lose weight you are in the wrong place. (Don’t worry, there are a lot of other male specific weight loss and fitness guides out there!)
Why is the Beach Belly program only for women? Because one of the main aspects of this weight loss guide is the fact that it focuses on menstrual hormones as the reason why you are struggling to lose weight. Women find it more difficult to lose weight than men do, because their bodies are flooded with these hormones. Women find that they tend to carry their weight in their thighs and hips, as well as in the abdominal region.
In this book, the author explains that by understanding and tweaking your hormones, you will be able to lose weight much more easily. So, is this an effective weight loss program? Let’s take a closer look inside Beach Belly and see what it has to offer.
What is Beach Belly About?
Are you curious about this fat burning guide? Here are the things that you should know about Beach Belly:
- The author explains that losing weight isn’t about completely exhausting yourself in the gym, or starving yourself on crash diet. Instead, she explains that it is about understanding how your menstrual hormones hold you back from losing weight and how you can overcome this.
- She mentions a lot of interesting ideas, including the concept of “toxic hunger” which is not even really hunger but rather a symptom of your body metabolize toxic waste.
- She explains that a high sugar diet can put you at risk for diabetes and insulin resistance. Plus, excess sugar makes you fat because it is stored in your body as fat rather than being used as fuel.
- Many women who have reviewed this program have explained that nothing worked for them before but the Beach Belly guide was the only thing that helped them to achieve weight loss.
- The program claims that it will work WITH the hormonal changes that your body goes through, so that you can lose weight more easily no matter how old you are.
Who is the Author of Beach Belly?
Here’s the basic story of the author:
- The author of the program is a woman named Meredith Shirk.
- She is a mother and a wife and she has struggled with her weight in the past.
- She was going through hormonal changes and was trying to lose the weight in the same way as a man. However, she wasn’t having any success.
- She took it upon herself to figure out why weight loss was so different for women. She did a lot of research into the area, which is how she came up with the hormonal approach.
- When she offered these solutions and worked with thousands of women in person and online, the results achieved were impressive.
- She compiled all of the information she learned into this helpful book, so that she could assist other women in achieving their weight loss goals.
Summary of Beach Belly
When you download the Beach Belly program and look inside, what will you find? Let’s take a look at some of the interesting weight loss topics that the program has to offer.
- You will discover a recipe for waist slimming water that will cleanse the toxins out of your body so that you can burn more belly fat.
- You will learn about fat burning spices that you can eat every day which will help you to burn more fat.
- You will discover low impact exercises that you can do every day which will not damage your joints.
- There are also recommendations for certain fruits and drinks that you should eat every day, so that you can burn more belly fat.
- You will also find quick little workout videos – mostly under 5 minutes each – that you can follow along with anywhere. Even if you are busy, you should be able to squeeze them into your schedule.
Benefits of Beach Belly
So, what does the Beach Belly program promise to offer you? Here are some of the perks that it promises if you follow along with the program:
- You will be able to flatten your midsection and tone up your tummy.
- You will change your metabolism so that you burn fat more effectively, so that you can melt away the extra fat that has piled up around your thighs, hips, waist and belly.
- The program doesn’t take a lot of time, so you will be able to follow along with it even if you are very busy.
- The program is targeted towards menopausal women, so if you are going through “the change” and you are struggling to lose weight – this will help.
- The program doesn’t involve exercising for hours in the gym or starving yourself on a crazy crash diet. You also won’t have to do any crazy juice diets that will deprive you of real food and make you feel miserable.
- You will be using a weight loss and fitness program that is specifically designed for women, rather than something that is meant to work for everyone.
If you are curious about the Beach Belly program, it’s certainly worth downloading it and taking a look inside. The good thing about that is it comes with a money back guarantee. So, if you try the techniques and tips inside and nothing works for you, then you can always ask for your money back. Meredith thinks that you should have the right to test drive the program first just to make sure that it will work for you.
This makes it risk free to take a look at this program and try implementing some of the tips into your daily life. After all, you only get one body so it’s worth doing everything you can to make sure that you are keeping it as healthy as possible!