Children Learning Reading is a program that will be of interest to any parent of a young child. It is a systematic and unique program that is based on phonics and phonemic awareness, which is designed to teach children as young as 2-3 years old to read. The creator of the program Jim Yang, used the program to teach his children to read before they were three years old.
It’s important to instil this love of reading at an early age. Early readers tend to become lifelong readers and also lifelong learners. Teaching your child to read from a young age will allow them to have a distinct advantage over their peers. When they enter the formal school system they will be ahead of the game and they will excel academically. When you teach your child to read, you give them a valuable gift that will benefit them greatly in their future.
So, what makes this program special and why it is considered such a great guide for teaching your child to read? Let’s take a closer look into the Children Learning Reading program and see what it has to offer you.
About Children Learning Reading
Children Learning Reading is a unique and systematic reading program that is based on phonemic awareness and phonics. It is designed to teach children to read in a very effective way. Here are some important things you need to know about the program:
- The program uses Phonemic Awareness, which teaches children to manipulate phonemes in order to sound out words and understand printed text. This is the most effective way to teach young children to read.
- Many studies have shown that this method helps to produce more fluent and successful readers.
- This program is known for the simplicity and effectiveness of the teaching methods. The lessons within the program will enable your child to stay engaged and become a happy and proficient reader.
- The lessons make reading fun by incorporating a lot of pictures, rhymes and stories. The stories are chosen because they are entertaining and engaging and children will have a lot of fun with them.
- According to users of the program, parents have seen their child achieve reading fluency with only a few minutes of reading per day.
- This program claims that it is more effective than other reading programs, because it is not based on a “whole language” approach or a “sight word” approach that requires children to memorize words. Instead, it creates a strong foundation for children to understand the written word so that they can sound out any word that they come across.
About The Author
The program was created by a man named Jim Yang, who is a father and a reading teacher. He has done a lot of research into childhood development and found that the first seven years of a child’s life are incredibly important for healthy development and brain growth. He took what he learned and incorporated it into this extensive learning program.
Summary of Children Learning Reading
How does this program work and how does it break down the complexity of reading into something that your child can understand? First of all, one of the main points of the Children Learning Reading Program is that it is systematic and it slowly builds on skills, giving your child enough time to master each level.
The program consists of two different stages.
- Stage 1: The first stage of the program contains 28 lessons. The focus of this section is to introduce a basic level of phonetics to the children so that they can understand the different letters of the alphabet, the sounds of the letters and the technique of reading. During this stage, they will learn how to decode a word and then blend the parts together, so that they can read the entire word clearly.
- Stage 2: The second stage of the program consists of 22 lessons and will learn them how to use the skills they learned in the first stage and improve their reading skills even further. They will be reading more complex stories and rhymes and understanding longer and more difficult words.
The program requires short practice sessions with your child of only 10-15 minutes per day. These short but consistent lessons will help your child to progress without becoming too tired, overwhelmed and frustrated. The lessons are deliberately kept below 10-15 minutes, as children aged 2-3 have short attention spans and will not be able to focus much longer than that anyway.
Benefits of Children Learning Reading
The benefits of teaching your child to read at a young age are incredibly significant. Some of the advantages that your child will experience from learning to read include:
- Reading helps to develop your child’s brain. The more they read, the more connections are formed within the brain tissue to store information.
- Reading is the key to academic success and it will lead to higher grades in nearly every subject. There have been many studies that have shown how oral language skills develop the basis for all general knowledge.
- There have also been studies that have shown that when children learn to read at an early age they improve their attention span and concentration.
- Learning how to read will also improve your child’s ability to comprehend what they are reading, so that they can research and study effectively.
- Having excellent reading skills as well as strong writing and oral communication skills (which come from being a proficient reader), will enable your child to excel in a wide range of careers.
- A child who learns to read in a joyful environment at home, with a loving parent, grows in independence and self-confidence. The lessons in this program are fun, so your child will see reading as something enjoyable rather than seeing it as a chore.
The reason why teaching your children to read is so important is because it is such a vital life skill that will benefit them in so many ways throughout their life. The Children Learning Reading program will help you accomplish that within just 12 weeks! Also, the program comes with a 60-day money back guarantee so there’s absolutely no risk here! Get your copy of the program now and start the journey!