End of Gout is a comprehensive guide that shows you how to readjust your diet to reduce the development of gout and/or to lessen the severity and frequency of the gout symptoms you’re experiencing. As the saying goes, “you are what you eat,” so it’s no surprise that studies have found diet to be a main contributing factor for this type of arthritis. So, put down those conventional methods, expensive therapy sessions and prescription pain medications that only mask the symptoms. End of Gout teaches you how to get right down to the root of the problem, so you can get back to living a life that isn’t controlled by your pain.
About the End of Gout Program
Diet is the main contributing factor for gout, according to new studies and End of Gout teaches you how to readjust your diet to start eliminating the symptoms and development of gout. It is a comprehensive system that takes the time to teach you about what’s going on in your body and then it gives you food lists, supplementation guides, sample diet plans, lifestyle tips, and much more, so you can put your newfound knowledge into action. It also comes with ways to remove other triggers, such as stress, lack of exercise, deficiencies, etc. This comes in stress management tips, self-care activities, exercise recommendations, supplementation guides, and sleep tips. I’ll explain the entire system as a whole in just a moment but first, it’s worth mentioning that everything is digital, so you can get started immediately after purchase. You just download the program onto your electronic devices and you’re ready to go.
The results are also guaranteed with the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can try the program risk-free.
About the Creator of End of Gout
Shelly Manning, alongside Blue Heron Health News, created End of Gout for gout-sufferers. Blue Heron Health News is a reputable online platform that provides information people can use to start treating their health concerns, illnesses and diseases naturally.
Brief Overview of the End of Gout Program
End of Gout is a comprehensive yet easy-to-follow system that teaches you how to readjust your diet, lifestyle, activity levels and stress management tactics so you can start eliminating the main triggers that sprout the development and symptoms of this type of arthritis. The program offers the perfect combination of information and action, allowing you to learn what’s going on, what to do to start your healing, and what to do moving forward.
Here’s a look at some of the topics covered:
- Chapter 1: What is Gout? How is It Conventionally Understood?
- What is Gout?
- The Main Risk Factor For Gout – Too Much Uric Acid
- Other Risk Factor for Gout
- How Gout is Diagnosed and Treated Conventionally
- Typical Conventional Treatments for Gout
- Newer Conventional Treatment Strategies
- Chapter 2: Our Helpful Friends
- The Gut Microbiome
- What exactly is the microbiome?
- So, what’s so interesting or important about gout?
- The Gut Microbiome
- Gut Health is very important for human health
- The General Microbiome
- The Composition of the Microbiome and How It Develops
- The Factors that Influence our ‘Micro-friends’
- Gout and The Microbiome
- What bacteria are linked to gout?
- Gout and chronic inflammation
- Weight and the Gut Microbiome
- Active Steps to a Healthy Gut
- Probiotics, what are they?
- Prebiotics – What are they?
- Eating Low Glycemic Index Foods
- Super Foods for a Healthy Microbiome
- Why plant lectins are important
- Healthy Treats
- Chapter 3: Natural Chemical Tools to Combat Gout and Bust Inflammation
- Busting Inflammation, Supporting Microbiome, Decreasing Uric Acid
- Supplements for Acute Attacks – *Great Tips
- Specific Power Nutrients, Foods, Drinks and Vitamins that Fight Gout
- Vitamin C
- Pineapples and Papaya
- Garlic and Aged Garlic
- Gamma-Linolenic Acid
- Special Herbs for Gout
- Other Powerful Tools for Gout
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Chapter 4: Our Choices Matter When Healing Gout Day to Day
- Gout and Lifestyle Factors
- Broad lifestyle tips for gout
- Diet and lifestyle
- Optimum Gout Diet FAQ
- Does one have to eliminate all proteins to be free from gout?
- When should I restrict my purine intake?
- In an acute gout attack, all purine dense foods are off-limits
- Haven’t had gout attacks for a while and ready to experiment with purines?
- Not all purines are equal according to some researchers
- What is meant when we say that moderate purines in the diet are acceptable?
- Exercise, Stress and Sleep
- Overwhelmed by Stress? How to Recognize the Biological Signs?
- Chronic Stress and Nutrition
- Simple Things We Can Do to Avoid Chronic Stress
- Fantastic strategies to manage stress
- Omega 3-Fatty Acids
- Probiotics and the microbiome can help with stress
- Herbal therapies for stress
- Chapter 5: Bringing It All Together
- Goals to Achieve a Healthy Gout-Free Life
- Quick Hints and Suggestions for a Gout-Free Lifestyle
- Principles for gout
- Avoid these!!
- One last thing
- A Supplementation Skeleton
- Recommended supplements for Gout
- Alkaline Foods (Food Options)
- Acidic Foods (Bad Options)
- The Glycemic Index
- Natural Sources of Sugar Commonly Added to Foods
- The Effects of High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Seven Day Example Meal Plan
- The Fat Relief Field Guide and Toolkit for Acute Gout Attacks
- First priority
- Quick alkalinizing folk remedy
- Low-level laser therapy
- It’s herbal tea time – designed to relax and relieve pain
- Jasmine and green herbal tea
- Five spice chai tea for gout
- How to make five spice chai tea
- Teas for Sleep
- Cherished cherry smoothie for intense pain management
- DIY gout pain massage oil
- Gout pain relief cream
- Supplements for Acute Attacks
- Powerful Natural Tools for Gout
- Xanthine Oxidase inhibitors
- Microbiome support
End of Gout is an online guide that makes it easy to readjust your lifestyle and diet, so you can start to heal your gout safely, naturally and effectively. It comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee where you can try the program for two months, and everything is online so you can get started right away. You have nothing to lose.