The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is giving you all the information you need to finally get that tattoo off your skin. Perhaps you opted for a late-night, drunken tattoo session – what happens on spring break doesn’t always stay on spring back – or maybe you no longer like the tattoos you once got, or worse, let your “friend” try out their new skills. Whatever your reason for looking into tattoo removal, look no further. This comprehensive guide is going to give you all the information you need to make an information-based decision on the best, all-natural, cost-friendly and effective tattoo removal method. And they can even be done at home. Unbelievable, right? I thought the same until I tried these out. Goodbye, tramp stamp!
What is The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide About?
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is a unique and comprehensive system that truly teaches you everything you need to know about removing a tattoo. Despite it placing emphasis on safe, low-cost and natural methods, there are various chapters that go through commercial tattoo removal options as well. This allows you to make the best decision for you, but just make sure you don’t skip over all the complications and health hazards associated with commercial methods. Certainly, that chapter is enough to keep you reading onto the natural alternatives, which is likely why you opted for The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide in the first place anyway.
To be exact, this guide provides you with tons of chapters on ingredients that will deteriorate and flush out the ink currently trapped under your skin. It then provides you with 8 natural methods you can do right at home, with some providing visible results in a couple of hours. Some people even reported seeing 80-90% less of their tattoo in 2 hours. Even if you don’t see results in 2 hours, you should see them in as little as 2 to 5 weeks, and since you’ve been living with that tattoo all this time, it’s a short wait that’s well worth it.
But how do these natural tattoo removal methods work? Well, the entire system is based on all natural herbs that have shown to have a degrading effect on the skin. These herbs release the ink and flush it out of your system, and as a result, your tattoo is gone and your skin goes back to what it was before you started getting tattoos, which brings me to another topic…
The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide provides methods for all types of skin colors, complexities, colors, tattoo sizes, etc. So, the program is excellent for anyone who once made the poor decision in the tattoo parlor – or worse – best friends basement.
Now, you learn all about this in the guide, along with pre and post care for each method, potential side effects and what to do if they occur, how chemical peels work, the risks that come with that option and much more.
And as a bonus, you’re given several extra programs which are:
- Perfect Skin Secrets
- Tattooing 101
- Lessons from Miracle Doctors
- Anti-Aging Made Easy
- Scoring Your Goal
- Free Lifetime Updates of this Program
It doesn’t end there though! This program comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, if you don’t see your tattoo vanishing in 60 days, you can opt for a full refund. So, the only thing you truly have to lose is that bad tattoo.
Who is the Creator of The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide?
The man behind The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide is definitely the guy you want to be taking advice from. Dorian Davis is a tattoo artist and removal expert but what’s really interesting is his advocacy for safe, healthy art… even if it’s removing it.
Overview of The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide
To show you just how comprehensive and complete this system is, I’ve broken down the chapters to give you an idea of what type of topics are covered throughout:
- Why Natural Methods Trump Laser, Abrasion and Creams
- Can Tattoos Be Removed?
- Most Popular Tattoo Removal Methods
- What You Need to Know About Laser Tattoo Removal
- How Painful Is Laser Tattoo Removal
- The Complications of Commercial Tattoo Removal
- Potential Risks of Laser Tattoo Removal
- Skin Infection
- Blister Formation
- Loss of Skin Pigmentation
- Incomplete Tattoo Removal
- Permanent Scarring
- Keloid Scarring
- Tattoo Removal Doesn’t Have to Be Painful
- Why Natural Tattoo Removal Is a Better Option
- How Natural Tattoo Removal Works
- 5 Ingredients for Natural Tattoo Removal
- Preparing Your Skin for Natural Treatments
- Not Every Treatment Is Created Equal
- Location of Tattoo Matters
- Method of Application
- Post Treatment Care
- How to Remove Tattoos Naturally
- 8 Methods Along with Pre And Post Care Instructions
- Chemical Peels
- How Do They Work
- Different Types of Chemical Peels
- What Areas Can Be Treated with Chemical Peels
- How Long Do the Effects Last?
- Are Chemical Peels Painful
- Glycolic Acid Peels
- How They Work
- What Happens During a Glycolic Acid Peel
- Make A Peel at Home
- Fruit-Based Glycolic Acid Peel
- Phenol Chemical Peels
- Trichloro Acetic Acid Peels
- What Are They
- What Happens
- Creating Your Tattoo Removal Plan
- How to Deal with Possible Infections
- Post Tattoo Removal Skincare
- Possible Symptoms to Pay Attention To
- Steps to Follow (24 Hours, 3 Days And 2 Weeks)
- Scabs and Blisters
- Know the Difference Between Scabs and Infection
- Sunscreen and Tanning
As you can see, there really is no topic left unsaid. This just goes to show just how passionate the creator of The Laserless Tattoo Removal Guide for information-based decisions when it comes to tattoo removal to ensure optimal health and safety. Not only that, but the all-natural options provided throughout this program won’t break the bank, or your skin. And that alone, is priceless.