Anabolic Cooking is a 186-page nutrition and cookbook guide, intended for fitness and bodybuilding enthusiasts. Offering more than 200 ‘anabolicious’ recipes, whether you want to build muscle mass or simply improve your fitness levels, this cookbook will help you reach your goals.
Anabolic Cooking is exactly as it sounds — a cookbook that will help you fuel your body, promoting lean muscle mass. As you enhance your fitness goals, your nutrition needs to provide you with the type of fuel you require. From snacks to red meat, soups to desserts, not matter what you’re in the mood for, this cookbook offers it all.
About Anabolic Cooking
When it comes to your health, nothing is more important than you diet. This is especially true regarding both your fitness and bodybuilding goals. You can workout as much as you please, but if you’re not properly fueling your body, you won’t get anywhere. The only problem is, muscle building nutrition can become boring!
That’s where the Anabolic Cooking comes into play. Making meal time exciting and delicious, you won’t be able to wait, excitedly trying each and every recipe. Covering all the bases, whether you’re in the mood for a body-fueling breakfast or a muscle-promoting dessert, each recipe is better than the last.
Dave Ruel is known as the ‘MuscleCook’ — and for good reason. For years, he was wasting his time, simply because he ignored his nutritional needs. After all, a bodybuilding diet is bland and boring, right? When he hired a bodybuilding champion, he soon realized that this is simply not the case. His new mentor got him on a meal plan that not only excited his taste buds, but helped him gain muscle mass with ease. He wants to provide you with the best possible foods to fuel your workouts, all while enjoying your time in the kitchen.
What to Expect From the Anabolic Cooking
Broken down into three key sections, you will first begin with Section One: Introduction; followed by Section Two: About the Author; and most importantly, Section Three: Anabolicious Recipes. Bringing you on both a health and culinary journey, you will love each and every delicious recipe.
As stated in the introduction, each recipe throughout this book focuses on specific criteria. The recipes need to be easy to make, full of flavor, and promote your ability to build muscle mass. Regardless of your current fitness levels, as long as you’re working out, your body needs the right kind of fuel.
Taking the guesswork out of this process, you will know exactly what you should be eating. Best of all, each recipe is both simple and delicious. You don’t need to be a ‘chef’ to eat well, and this cookbook proves that. After the introduction, you will learn more about the author — which will provide you with greater levels of motivation.
These two brief sections are followed by the core portion of this program. All of the recipes are categorized into varying sections, including breakfast; chicken and meat; red meat and pork; fish and seafood; salads, soups and sides; snacks and bars; and finally, desserts.
Everything you could possibly want, is included in this cookbook. Every time you make one of these recipes, you’ll know that you’ll be effectively fueling your body. Not only does each recipe clearly display an ingredient and directions list, but also the nutritional facts per serving. With each page dedicated to a new recipe, you can easily flip through, deciding what you’d like to try next.
Focusing on some of the key categories, here’s some the recipes you will be able to enjoy:
- Breakfast — Protein waffles, zucchini has brown, turkey bacon scramble, broccoli frittata, and so much more! Start your day off right!
- Chicken and meat — Turkey meatloaf, chicken ‘egg’ rolls, grilled turkey club, chicken pizza, Mexican fajitas, tangy Thai chicken, and much more!
- Red meat and pork — Oriental beef stir fry, BBQ pulled pork, baked meatballs, honey-mustard pork chops, roasted peppercorn tenderloin, and the list goes on!
- Fish and seafood — Citrus baked tilapia, Cajun shrimp, herb-crusted halibut, and more!
- Salads, soups and sides — Almond chicken salad, wasabi mashed potatoes, chicken barley soup, guacamole, and more. These sides will help you continually fuel up.
- Snacks and bars — High protein fudge bars, buffalo wings, almond-coconut bars, and more. These are the perfect snacks before and after your workouts.
- Desserts — Strawberry meringues, banana cream pie, mango lime mousse, and so much more. If you have a sweet tooth, you won’t believe how many options are available!
How Will I Benefit From the Anabolic Cooking?
When you invest in the program, you will finally have access to the type of cookbook you’ve been waiting for. If you want to fuel your body, all while treating your taste buds, then look no further. If you’re trying to workout the best meal plan for your needs, but are bored of the same old boring chicken and broccoli, then the Anabolic Cooking will get you excited about food again!
Some of the main benefits include, but are not limited to:
- The way that this program is written — Attention-grabbing and easy-to-follow, this cookbook is meant to educate and motivate! The recipes are well organized and can even be printed off for future reference. Choose your favorites and share them with your loved ones!
- The amount of time that went into this program — Developing this cookbook over four years, you’re experiencing the best of the best! All recipes have been tested by Dave himself.
- The money back guarantee — Still unsure, well then the money back guarantee will surely bring you peace of mind. That is how sure Dave is that you’ll love what he’s offering.
Ready to jump into the kitchen, fueling your workout regimen? If so, the Anabolic Cooking is the ultimate solution. Eat well, while you achieve your fitness goals, it’s a win-win — so order today!