Secrets to Dog Training is a 256-page handbook, complete with nine informative chapters. It was created in order to stop your dog’s behavioral issues and support a more positive canine-human relationship. More importantly, this program will help YOU become the best possible dog owner. Within just minutes daily, you can step in and train your dog like a pro!
Secrets to Dog Training is an incredible, highly comprehensive program — yet it’s simple and easy to follow along. After all, there is a reason why over 220,000 dog owners have already vouched for this program. It’s time to take action and become the best dog owner you can be — your dog will thank you for it.
What is Secrets to Dog Training About?
If you LOVE your dog but do not love some of their behaviors, you’re in luck. Secrets to Dog Training will help you become the best possible dog owner so you can better understand and train your dog. A practical, yet highly informative guide, you will know what to do EVERY step of the way. No more wondering what your dog is thinking or why they do what they do. After you complete this program, you’ll know all!
Who is the Creator of Secrets to Dog Training?
Daniel Stevens is a professional dog trainer and most certainly a dog whisperer! He is the author of 5 Dog Training Myths and Sit Stay Fetch: Dog Training to Stop Your Dog’s Behavior Problems. He understands what it takes to properly train your dog, explaining overwise complex concepts in an easy-to-understand context. All of the training techniques he offers in this program are currently used by real dog trainers.
What to Expect From Secrets to Dog Training
Offering nine in-depth chapters, this program provides visual support and clear instructions. Every step of the way, you will feel as though you’re benefiting from one-on-one dog training. Each lesson is intended to help you train your dog while becoming the BEST possible dog owner.
Your dog relies on you for every aspect of their survival. This is why you need to better understand their wants, needs and behaviors. Broken down into key sections, covering everything from training commands to communication tips, the following well-designed chapters will reveal all.
- Dog ownership and you
- Selecting your puppy or dog
- Where to adopt from
- Breed groups
- Responsible ownership
- Review of DOG 101
- Bringing your puppy or dog home
- Diet and nutrition
- Canine growth stages
- Toys for your dogs
- Safe and fun toys to buy
- Choosing your vet
- Review of DOG 201
- Types of training
- Secrets to training your dog
- Crate training
- Obedience training and age
- Selecting a dog trainer
- Review of DOG 103
This is followed by the remaining six chapters, packed full of interesting content.
- DOG 201 — This chapter focusing on understanding your dog. Focusing on your dog senses, body language and signal, facial expressions, wolf instincts, and more, you will begin to understand how your dog views the world — and you!
- DOG 202 — Here, you will learn all about common behavioral problems. For example, aggression is a common concern, especially during feeding time. From biting to chewing, digging to jumping, each problem is explained within an informative case study.
- DOG 203 — Next, you will begin learning training commands. Offering 14 commands, as well as a training program, you will begin to feel like you better understand your dog. By having this level of understanding and control, your relationship will blossom.
- DOG 301 — Ever wondered what it would be like to be a dog whisperer? Well, now you can get involved. There are certain methods you’ll need to use, which are described in detail. From common commands to interventions, you’ll be a dog whisperer in no time.
- DOG 302 — There are also some health-related issues that you need to be concerned with, including separation anxiety, allergies, fleas, worms, and more. When you have access to this type of information, you’ll know exactly what you should do if one of these problems emerges.
- DOG 303 — This program ends with ‘Advanced Commands & Tricks’ covering 11 more tricks you won’t want to miss. Whether you want to teach your dog to fetch or roll over, it’s all covered in this in-depth chapter.
This program also offers a number of bonus materials, including an audiobook, a video training program, an ebook on becoming the alpha dog, and much more! Whether you have a puppy or an adult dog, you will be able to apply what you have learned with ease. This is what makes this program so successful — it can be applied to all types of situations and all types of dog-related issues.
The Top Benefits of Secrets to Dog Training
If you have been trying to figure out HOW to be the best possible dog trainer, this program will be your guiding light. In that sense, improving your relationship with your dog will be the greatest benefit of all. You will begin to better understand what your dog’s behaviors mean so that you can better tend to them — all while altering problematic behaviors.
As you develop a mutual respect, you will find that your dog will listen like never before. Whether your dog used to chew your shoes or chase cats, all of these issues will be remedied. With numerous photographs and images throughout, this program is great for visual learners.
Best of all, with this program’s money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose! You can try this program risk-free. See for yourself why this is one of the top-selling programs out there. Recommended for any dog owner, the Secrets to Dog Training program offers amazing value for money.
If you are currently in the market for a puppy or are staring into the eyes of your beloved family dog, you NEED to check this program out. Regardless of your dog’s age or their behaviors, you will benefit from this program. More importantly, your dog will benefit. Learn to become the best possible owner for your dog today — order Secrets to Dog Training!