The Lost Ways is the ultimate guide to surviving on nothing more than what we can find on land. Just think about it for a second, if a catastrophe was to occur that completely wiped out the modern luxuries of the world, how well do you think you could survive? You’d have no prescription medication to alleviate pain, no microwave to cook your dinners, no pre-made sauces, no matches or lighters, no use of a stove and no hardware or running water; no grocery stores with fresh produce and the list goes on. How well would you survive? Chances are, most of us wouldn’t survive very long because we simply wouldn’t know how. We have lost our way and our pioneer skills as the world progressed away from natural living and natural alternatives. Well, The Lost Ways is here to save the day.
What is The Lost Ways Program About?
To put it simply, The Lost Ways is an eBook that takes you on a blast to the past to teach you valuable skills that can potentially save your life if a natural disaster, war, economic decline… or zombie apocalypse was to occur. And it’s also an eBook that can be used right now in this modern, digitalized world to help you replace potentially dangerous practices for the healthier alternative.
It’s a 350-page eBook that can be downloaded onto your desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone as soon as you purchase, and it goes over absolutely everything you could ever need to know if you were to ever find yourself stranded in a world that is nothing like it is today. From how to create knives to how to harvest the healing properties of plants, how to preserve and filter water to staying hygienic without cosmetics, rolling ammo, building a self-feeding fire and everything in between, The Lost Ways prepares you for everything.
However, as mentioned, it’s not just for survival if a catastrophe was to happen. It can be used any time you’re looking for the authentic, natural alternative to some mass-produced, modern, chemical-packed practice that’s so common today. Now, I’ll elaborate more on what type of skills are taught to you in The Lost Ways in just a moment. First, let’s talk about the bonus programs you get at no extra charge to you.
All three free bonus programs are created by the same author, so have the same concept and the same survivalist expertise as The Lost Ways. They’re the perfect addition to everything you’re about the learn and as you can tell from the titles, they’re incredibly valuable:
- What Every Survivalist Should Grow in his Backyard
- How to Outlive an EMP The Early Pioneer Way
- A Step By Step Guide to Building Your Own Can Rotation System
Now, it’s also worth mentioning that everything comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, if you’re unsure as to whether you want to take a blast to the past or learn valuable skills that can potentially save your life one day, then you can opt for a refund. However, once you see how easy and enjoyable it is to re-channel the natural, authentic skills we were born with way back way, you certainly won’t want to give them up.
Who is the Author of The Lost Ways?
Claude Davis is the man behind The Lost Ways and he is often recognized as being the ultimate survivalist. He’s the guy you would want to be stranded on a desert island with because he knows the ins and outs to survive in a world sans prescription medications, electronics, modern conveniences, etc. Claude is also the author of many other successful survivalist programs, many of which that serve as an excellent addition to this one. So, you definitely want to check them out.
Overview of The Lost Ways Program
With 350 pages worth of survivalist tips, techniques, tricks and training, you can imagine how comprehensive this program is. While I can’t break down every chapter because we would be here right through the pending zombie apocalypse, here is a quick sneak peek at some of the topics to show you just how vast and complete this survivalist book is:
- How to Build a Self-Feeding Fire
- How to Make The Survival Food of the U.S. Civil War
- Lost Pioneer Recipes from the 18th Century
- How Early Pioneers Made Pemmican and the Nutritional Qualities of it
- Healing, Fueling and Illumination Recipes Using Cattails
- Step-By-Step Guide on How to Build a Smokehouse
- How to Smoke Meat The Right Way
- How to Preserve Water
- Filtering Water Supplies
- Harvesting Rainwater
- How to Make Candles and Glue out of Pine Resin
- How People Defended Their Villages and Towns
- What Our Ancestors Were Foraging For
- How to Wild craft Your Table
- How to Make Sourdough
- How to Trap in the Winter
- How to Make Herbal Poultice to Heal Wounds
- Our Ancestors’ Guide to Root Cellars
- Cooking on an Open Flame
- Using a Wood-Burning Stove During Emergencies
- Recipes from the Past and Future
- How to Navigate Without a GPS System
- How to Make your Own Beer
- How to Make Gunpowder and Roll Ammo
- How to Make Knives
- How to Be Hygienic Without Cosmetics
- Practical Survival Lessons from the Donner Party
- How to Make Snow Shoes for Survival
- How Our Forefathers Built Sawmills, Grain Mills and Stamping Mills
- Building Your Own Water Wheel
As you can see, there’s nothing left unsaid. Whether you find yourself stranded on a desert island, stuck in a western village or sent off to a foreign land where they haven’t progressed through time, The Lost Ways has you covered. It’s the most comprehensive and most valuable survivalist guide I’ve ever seen. Even if you don’t intend on switching things up in your life right now, this is the type of book that one day, you’ll be thankful you have it. It’s a potential lifesaver and that is priceless.
So, keep yourself and your loved ones prepared for whatever may happen in the future, whether it’s a tornado tomorrow or the end of the world in 10 years from now. With the 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, you have nothing to lose… Literally.