Isometrics Mass teaches you safe, effective isometric techniques that explode your muscle and strength gains. It’s an online system that focuses specifically on isometric movements that allow you to maximize your results without having to put an insane amount of stress on your joints. But what type of gains can you expect? Let me put it this way: one of the techniques you learn was also used by a secret Russian spy used to bend his prison bars and rip open his heavy shackles to escape prison. Needless to say, Isometrics Mass is going to bulk and build you up. So, put down the magic muscle pills and voodoo spells that never work anyway. Building massive muscle and strength gains takes work, and this program teaches you the exact type of exercises to complete to maximize your results.
About the Isometrics Mass Program
If you’re looking to achieve massive muscle and strength gains without putting your body at risk of injury, Isometrics Mass is the type of program you’re looking for. One of the techniques you learn was used by a Russian spy who was able to bend the prison cell bars and rip open his heavy shackles and escape prison – by hand. Hopefully, you aren’t planning on breaking out of prison but are more interested in gaining strength that allows you to take your training to the next level. If that’s the case, the training techniques provided to you throughout this program.
Isometrics Mass gives you a comprehensive guide to exploding your muscle and strength mass, all through isometrics training – hence the name. But what is that, you ask?
Isometrics training involves exercises that focus on the static contraction of a particular muscle or group of muscles without any visible movement in the angle of the joint.
The program comes with an abundance of valuable information, helpful tips and tricks for maximizing your results and minimizing risk of injury, workout plans, training techniques, and more. Here’s a glimpse at what you can expect to learn from the system:
- Why heavy weight lifting exercises aren’t the best way to get gains
- 7 deadly workout mistakes that decrease your muscle gains in half
- 3 little-known isometrics power breathing methods
- Most powerful isometrics training technique
- 8-second isometric technique
- 3-day workout used by bodybuilder Charles Atlas
- Things to avoid
- How isometrics training recruits more muscle fibers
- Why isometrics strength is one of the deadliest weapons used by UFC
- 8-week workout plans
Since there is such a vast array of training techniques and information found within the system, the author has broken everything down into different components. This makes it easy and enjoyable to work your way towards intense muscle and strength gains. The different components you receive include:
- The Main Manual
- Mass Supplement Guide
- Sample Meal Plans
- Quick Start Guide
- Printable Workout Logs
- 4 Full Workout Videos
- Several Workout Regimes that Target Specific Muscle Groups
You also receive some extra bonuses for absolutely no extra charge. They are:
- Free 101 All Natural Testosterone Boosters
- Free Copy of Bulk Up Fast
The great thing is that everything is online as well. This allows you to start the program right away; you just download the content onto your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone. As for the video portions of the program, you watch these online which is a huge benefit since you don’t want to have such large files on your tech devices.
Now, the best thing about all of this is that because the program is online and in digital format, you can complete it whenever and wherever you are. At the gym? Watch the training videos online. Reading at home? Pull up the program on your tablet. Buying new supplements? Access the program on your smartphone. There’s no room for excuses.
Now, if you aren’t sure as to whether or not Isometrics Mass (or isometrics training in general) is for you, you do receive a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. This gives you two months to try the system out and see results before deciding if it’s for you. Chances are, once you explode in muscle and strength gains, you won’t want to go back to other types of training.
About the Creator of Isometrics Mass
Isometrics Mass was created by Alby Gonzalez. No, he isn’t the Russian spy who broke out of prison but he is someone who knows the training techniques used by the Russian spy. Alby is also a father of 5 and with a quick search online, you’ll see that his training methods have resulted in him having a massive following.
Overview of the Isometrics Mass Program
Completing isometric movements is simple – you execute the movement with static contraction of a particular muscle or muscle group, focusing on zero visible movement in the angle of the joint. Though, using isometric training to maximize your results takes specific training regimes and tips, and that’s exactly what Isometrics Mass gives you.
To show you just how comprehensive this program is, here’s a look at some of the topics covered, as well as the different types of training you’ll find inside:
- History of Isometrics
- What are Isometrics
- Different Types of Isometric Training
- How Isometrics Work
- Benefits of Isometric Training
- Workout Protocol
- Breaking Down the 4 Day Training Split
- More About Isometric
- Isometrics, Protecting Joints, Building Strength and Size
- 7 Deadly Workout Mistakes
- 3 Little-Known Isometrics Power Breathing Methods
- The Single Most Powerful Isometrics Training Technique
- Maximum Voluntary Contraction Routine
- What Never to Do When Performing Isometrics
- How Isometrics Training Recruits More Muscle
- Why Isometric Strength is One of the Deadliest Wrap-Ons Used by UFC Fighters
- Ever Wonder How Olympics Gymnasts Get Big Arms
- 3 Best Gymnast Exercises to Get You Ripped in Shortest Amount of Time
- Mass Building Secrets
- Forearms/Grip Strength
- Boost Strength and Stamina Regardless of Your Current Age and Physical Shape
- Men’s Health Websites and Isometrics
- Strength Tip to Ripping Phone Book in Half
- 3 Methods to Master Unbreakable Grip Strength
If you want to maximize your strength and muscle gains, isometric training is the way to do it. Though, not all isometric techniques are created equal. Isometrics Mass teaches the exact techniques, workout regimes, movements and information needed to explode your results the safe, healthy and natural way. And hey, it comes with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee. So, you really have nothing to lose by putting your strength to the test of intense (but smart) training.