The Old School New Body is a fitness program for anyone who refuses to accept that they are “over the hill” and wants to have a fit and muscular body at any age. It is a program designed for seniors that claims to work just as well for young people, as it is based on simple yet effective old school principles that are largely forgotten in our mainstream culture.
Age is just a number and you can stay fit and limber at any age with the right techniques. When you get older, keeping up with a regular exercise program will keep you young. You will enjoy increased flexibility, better mobility and improved strength.
Most fitness and weight loss programs out there are targeted towards young people, but this program is focused on weight loss for the middle aged. Even if you are older than 40, you can use the techniques in this program to improve your health and get into shape.
So what exactly is this program about and what benefits does it have to offer? Let’s take a look into the program and see what type of benefits it promises you.
What Is Old School New Body?
The Old School New Body program is a complete guide to nutrition, diet and exercise and it will help you to instigate changes in your lifestyle and give your entire body a complete overhaul.
The program consists of exercises that you can follow along with. They are explained clearly and as well as this, there are tips that you can use to make yourself look younger and healthier. The program is organised in a sequential way, so that you can start with the beginner exercises and work your way up as your strength improves. The techniques are very effective, so you will start to see results right away.
Here are some important things that you should know about this program:
- It is designed for people who are over the age of 35.
- It focuses mainly on weight loss, but it also includes information on building muscle and stopping the aging process.
- The program includes five steps, which the program claims will make you look at least 10 years younger. These include avoiding dehydration and working out less.
- The program claims to be able to improve your metabolism, so that you will burn more calories on a day to day basis – even when you are sitting still.
- It will also help you to reduce your risk of injuries during a workout.
- The program consists of short but very intense workout routines, which will still be very effective but will save you a lot of time.
- The training system promises to help you look at least 10 years younger and become much fitter.
- The program also includes a number of bonus materials such as a guide to fat burning, a sex and aging guide, a guide to health and happiness and much more.
- Also included is audio consisting of interviews with top fitness experts, such as Jennifer Nicole Lee, Shawn Phillips, Bill Phillips, Kristi Frank and Tom Venuto.
The Author Behind Old School New Body Program
The Old School New Body program was created by a husband and wife team called Becky and Steve Holman. When you look at their photos it is difficult to believe that they are in their 50s, as they are incredibly fit and muscular. Steve is known within the fitness industry for being the editor in chief of Iron Man for 25 years. He has been a personal trainer and he has written over 20 different books on the subject of health and fitness.
His wife Becky was feeling unhappy with her flabby body when she was in her 40s, so she decided to undergo a transformation. She used the principles within the program to overhaul her life and she became a leading fitness author. She also regularly contributes to Iron Man magazine.
Steve and Becky decided to create this program so that they could help other people to stay healthy and fit in old age. They put together the best of what they have learned, creating this high quality fitness program. They believe that even though you might be “Over the Hill” you will still be able to get into shape and have a fit body.
Quick Summary of the Old School New Body Program
So what does the Old School New Body program include? The method is based on four different exercises, which are performed in three progressive stages depending on your goals. The exercises are easy to follow along with, as they are explained clearly with illustrations and a step by step guide.
The four exercises are always the same, but they are performed in different ways according to the desired results of each stage. They do not require you to have a gym membership, which will save you a lot of money in the long term.
- The F4X Lean Stage: This is the entry level exercise which will help you to lose body fat. You can do this in the beginning, until you lose your excess fat and reach a healthy body fat level.
- The F4X Shape Stage: This phase will help to “shape” your body and build muscle over your existing mass. You won’t get too bulky (which is something that women are concerned with when weight training) but you will develop lean and attractive muscle.
- The F4X Build: This final phase emphasizes building as much solid muscle mass as possible.
The exercises are simple and easy to follow along with. Once you learn them, you can get into the habit of doing them every day. The exercises don’t take a long time, so you can fit them into your day even if you have a busy schedule. When you establish this habit of powerful and effective exercise, you will start to see the results in your body very quickly.
Also, there are a lot of benefits to the way the program is designed with three different stages. You will be able to start with the beginner stage, then progress as you improve and become stronger. You won’t be thrown right in the deep end with the most challenging exercises, which can put you at risk of injury. You will be able to start at a point that is comfortable for you and work from there. In that sense, this program is suitable for everyone even if you don’t have a lot of experience with exercises like this.
Benefits of Old School New Body Program
So what kind of benefits does the Old School New Body program promise? Here are some of the perks that this unique program claims you will enjoy when you have completed the program:
- Weight loss, especially on those stubborn areas such as stomach, thighs, buttocks and hips.
- Saving time. You will be able to do the workouts in only 90 minutes total per week, no need for several hours of exercise.
- Improved metabolism, which means that you will burn more calories even when you are not doing anything.
- Increase muscle mass, which will protect you from injury in your old age.
- Looking and feeling younger.
- You will reduce your risk of stiffness and soreness by strengthening your joints and muscles.
- You will improve your flexibility, which will help you in a variety of other situations.
- By building up your muscle mass you will improve your balance and your athletic performance.
- You will look tighter and more toned, which will make your clothes fit better and make you feel more attractive.
- Your sex life will improve, as you will have more stamina, flexibility and energy to perform in bed.
- You will extend your life by several years and you will look younger. People will start to guess your age at much lower than it actually is.
- You will be able to enjoy doing more physical activities without getting injured or tired afterwards. This will mean being more active into your old age and doing activities with your grandchildren and younger friends. Don’t let getting old slow you down and stop you from enjoying life!
Of course, another main benefit of this program is that it is divided into consecutive stages. So, you can progress to each stage as you feel comfortable and work through it at your own pace. This is good if you are new to working out and you are a little unsure about your fitness level.
With so many different weight loss programs out there promising to be the best solution, it’s hard to know what the ideal option for you is when it comes to losing weight. The good thing to know about the Old School New Body system is that it comes with a two month money back guarantee – which means that there really is nothing to lose if you want to give it a try.
You can simply download the program, try it out and then ask for a refund if it’s not right for you. With no risk involved, there really is no reason why you shouldn’t give it a go. It just might be the perfect solution to losing weight and feeling healthier and happier than ever before.