The Old School New Body is a fitness program for anyone who refuses to accept that they are “over the hill” and wants to have a fit and muscular body at any age. It is a program designed for seniors that claims to work just as well for young people, as it is based on simple yet effective old school principles that are largely forgotten in our mainstream culture.
So what exactly is the Old School New Body program about and what benefits does it have to offer? Let’s take a look into the program and see what type of benefits it promises you.
What Is Old School New Body?
The Old School New Body program is a complete guide to nutrition, diet and exercise and it will help you to instigate changes in your lifestyle and give your entire body a complete overhaul. Here are some important things that you should know about this program:
- It is designed for people who are over the age of 35.
- It focuses mainly on weight loss, but it also includes information on building muscle and stopping the aging process.
- The program includes five steps, which the program claims will make you look at least 10 years younger. These include avoiding dehydration and working out less.
- The program claims to be able to improve your metabolism, so that you will burn more calories on a day to day basis – even when you are sitting still.
- It will also help you to reduce your risk of injuries during a workout.
- The program consists of short but very intense workout routines, which will still be very effective but will save you a lot of time.
- The training system promises to help you look at least 10 years younger and become much fitter.
- The program also includes a number of bonus materials such as a guide to fat burning, a sex and aging guide, a guide to health and happiness and much more.
- Also included is audio consisting of interviews with top fitness experts, such as Jennifer Nicole Lee, Shawn Phillips, Bill Phillips, Kristi Frank and Tom Venuto.
The Author Behind Old School New Body Program
The program was created by a husband and wife team called Becky and Steve Holman. When you look at their photos it is difficult to believe that they are in their 50s, as they are incredibly fit and muscular. Steve is known within the fitness industry for being the editor in chief of Iron Man for 25 years. He has been a personal trainer and he has written over 20 different books on the subject of health and fitness.
His wife Becky was feeling unhappy with her flabby body when she was in her 40s, so she decided to undergo a transformation. She used the principles within the program to overhaul her life and she became a leading fitness author. She also regularly contributes to Iron Man magazine.
Quick Summary of the Old School New Body Program
So what does the Old School New Body program include? The method is based on four different exercises, which are performed in three progressive stages depending on your goals. The exercises are easy to follow along with, as they are explained clearly with illustrations and a step by step guide.
The four exercises are always the same, but they are performed in different ways according to the desired results of each stage. They do not require you to have a gym membership, which will save you a lot of money in the long term.
- The F4X Lean Stage: This is the entry level exercise which will help you to lose body fat. You can do this in the beginning, until you lose your excess fat and reach a healthy body fat level.
- The F4X Shape Stage: This phase will help to “shape” your body and build muscle over your existing mass. You won’t get too bulky (which is something that women are concerned with when weight training) but you will develop lean and attractive muscle.
- The F4X Build: This final phase emphasizes building as much solid muscle mass as possible.
Benefits of Old School New Body Program
So what kind of benefits does this program promise? Here are some of the perks that Old School New Body claims you will enjoy when you have completed the program:
- Weight loss, especially on those stubborn areas such as stomach, thighs, buttocks and hips.
- Saving time. You will be able to do the workouts in only 90 minutes total per week, no need for several hours of exercise.
- Improved metabolism, which means that you will burn more calories even when you are not doing anything.
- Increase muscle mass, which will protect you from injury in your old age.
- Looking and feeling younger.
Of course, another main benefit of this program is that it is divided into consecutive stages. So, you can progress to each stage as you feel comfortable and work through it at your own pace. This is good if you are new to working out and you are a little unsure about your fitness level.
With so many different weight loss programs out there promising to be the best solution, it’s hard to know what the ideal option for you is when it comes to losing weight. The good thing to know about the Old School New Body system is that it comes with a two month money back guarantee – which means that there really is nothing to lose if you want to give it a try.
You can simply download the program, try it out and then ask for a refund if it’s not right for you. With no risk involved, there really is no reason why you shouldn’t give it a go. It just might be the perfect solution to losing weight and feeling healthier and happier than ever before.