Metabolic Cooking is a healthy eating program that promises to show you how to boost your own natural metabolism – in a healthy and delicious way. This book has an interesting approach to weight loss. It explains that you will be able to improve your natural metabolism and trick your body into burning more fat by eating the right foods. This can help you to achieve weight loss more quickly, because you will be working with your body rather than against it.
About Metabolic Cooking
The Metabolic Cooking program isn’t really one ebook – it is a collection of a bunch of ebooks and supplementary materials. The books are jam-packed with healthy recipes that are delicious and there is a lot of information out there on healthy eating, dieting and food. Overall, there are about 250 recipes in the collection!
Here are some other important things to know about the program:
- The breakfast ebook is designed to help you to balance your carbs, fat and protein which will help you to burn more calories for the rest of the day. It includes recipes such as Spinach Egg Wraps and Curry Scrambled Eggs.
- There are also some pretty delicious recipes for chicken in this book, as it is a great protein to enjoy when you are on a diet. This includes Chicken Piccata, Tuscan Chicken, Chicken Burritos and more.
- The program also includes plenty of delicious fish and seafood recipes, because this meat contains a lot of healthy fat and protein.
- The books also contain a huge amount of recipes for sides, vegetarian meals, pork meals and much more.
- Not only does the ebook package contain hundreds of recipes, but it also contains a range of great Bonus Materials.
- These include a book of desserts, exotic recipes from around the world, meals on a budget, paleo recipes, post workout smoothies and shakes and much more.
The Author Behind Metabolic Cooking
There are actually two authors of this book, not one. They are Karen Losier and Dave Ruel. They are a husband and wife team and here are some important facts to know about them.
- Karen has the nickname “Lean Kitchen Queen” because she has a background in the culinary arts.
- She is fascinated by challenging the common culinary techniques and coming up with new ways to give her food a healthy twist. She aims to do this without having to sacrifice any appeal or taste.
- She also has a master’s degree in psychology, which makes her aware of the challenges of the mind that many people struggle with when it comes to staying motivated, losing weight and changing habits.
- Karen’s other half is Dave, who is her partner in life and in business.
- He has the nickname “muscle cook” because he is an expert on nutrition and bodybuilding.
- He has worked together with Karen to create this book, which combines their talents into an eating plan that is exciting yet healthy.
Quick Overview of Metabolic Cooking
So what is this book all about? There are a lot of things included within the Metabolic Cooking program. Some of the sections within the book are:
- Nine different cookbooks focusing on different foods, such as smoothies, breakfasts, snacks, fish and seafood, sides and much more.
- More than 250 different recipes which will be easy to make, quick and delicious and will rev up your metabolism.
- Ten rules that you should keep in mind whenever you are deciding what to cook.
- The nutrition guide and fat loss optimiser book.
- Ideas for yummy and healthy salads that will help to boost your metabolism while tasting great.
- A guide to the supplements that you should be eating to boost your metabolism.
- Quick sheets that you can use as a reference whenever you are cooking.
- Other helpful reference material such as pre-made grocery lists, a cooking glossary, food logs and much more.
The Benefits You’ll Get From Metabolic Cooking
So what are the benefits that this program has to offer? Metabolic Cooking promises a lot of benefits and it claims that you will experience many positive effects when you start following the diet within the book. It claims that when you start eating these recipes, you will naturally boost your metabolism and you will burn more fat naturally.
Here are a few of the other advantages to using this program:
- The recipes are made with common ingredients that can be found in any supermarket, there is no need to buy them in special health food stores or order them online.
- The recipes are clear, simple and easy to follow – so you don’t have to be a master chef to cook them.
- The diet can be customised to a range of different lifestyles and body types, so that you can tailor it to your needs and get great results.
- The diet has a lot of variation, which will keep you from getting bored and will ensure that you don’t give up.
- The program has a 60 day money back guarantee, so if it isn’t working for you then you can simply get a refund.
The bottom line when it comes to this program is that it is a great resource for healthy recipes which will rev up your metabolism rather than slowing it down. These recipes combine the right foods so that you can burn even more calories.
If you are curious about the program and you want to just sample it to see if it works, you can simply download it and see. Because it offers the 60 day money back guarantee, you are not locked into anything. You can see how this diet works for yourself and if you are not happy in the first two months you can get your money back. This makes it pretty risk free to check out this diet plan and try some of these recipes. The Metabolic Cooking program just might be the ticket to your health and weight loss.